The Aviara subdivision in Northwest San Antonio is an exclusive gated community featuring beautiful homes loaded with upgrades. It features lots lush green settings and exceptional views of the Hyatt Hill Country golf course. It is convenient to Highway 151 and Loop 1604 and near shopping centers, major employers, hospitals, and Sea World. There is EZ access to other part of town, including downtown.
For help finding the right home for you in Aviara, or anywhere else in the greater San Antonio area, just give me a call: Carl Stewart, agent for RE/MAX 360, (210) 394-9200. Thank you! 🙂
Aviara is closing out! Final opportunities to live in our private and luxurious community. With only 2 gorgeous move-in ready homes, plus our Model Home, fully furnished for sale, now is the time to buy. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to live in Aviara.
Surrounded by scenic hill country, Aviara is a premier, gated community with spectacular views of the Hyatt Hill Country golf course. Aviara is a private sanctuary of new homes situated on 65′ and 80′ home sites. Residents enjoy rolling hills, lush green belts, and an impressive community entrance to call home.
- Convenience! In Aviara, you are conveniently located to great shopping, hospitals, major employers, downtown and other recreational activities.
- Highway Access! Aviara is conveniently located near Highway 151, Anderson Loop 1604, Loop 410 and Interstate 10.
- Privacy! Aviara is located in a private setting of lush green area and heavily wooded golf course home sites.
- Golf Courses! Aviara is located on the prestigious Hyatt Hill Country Golf Course. Aviara is also located within 10 minutes of other public golf courses.
- Top Schools! Aviara is located in the Northside School District and feeds into Evers Elementary, Jordan Middle School, and Warren High School.
Listing information is provided in part by the MLS of the San Antonio Board of REALTORS®. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
This firm is licensed and regulated by The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). Complaints or Inquiries should be directed to: Texas Real Estate Commission P.O. Box 12188 Austin, Texas 78711-2188 (512) 936-3005. Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following Information About Brokerage Services to prospective buyers, tenants, sellers and landlords.